savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/ocb-server/7.0_mail_thread_translate_bug1262000 into lp:ocb-server

Review: Needs Information

Thanks for taking my suggestion! I see you changed the translation type from 'code' to 'model'. For our purposes, I believe this is incorrect and does not lead to translations being fetched by _(model._description). Are you sure this works?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/ocb-server/7.0_mail_thread_translate_bug1262000/+merge/208488
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/ocb-server/7.0_mail_thread_translate_bug1262000.