savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-program/add_program_indicator into lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-program/program

Review: Needs Fixing

l.66 one too many '=' this will cause a scary looking warning
l.85 is an inconsistency in your code, personally I would leave out vim config lines
l.242 size indicator is not usually required, leave it out unless you have a reason to enforce the limit.

__openerp__.py:
missing 'license': 'AGPL-3',

program.py:
Is there a reason to declare your fields like this?
Try to keep the code style consistent, I have only seen aboily declare like this.
Inconstant coding style makes it harder to spot errors and determine what you're trying to do.
http://coding.smashingmagazine.com/2012/10/25/why-coding-style-matters/

All *.py:
Copyright has the wrong year.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-program/add_program_indicator/+merge/209785
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openerp-program/program.