savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/partner-contact-management-base_contact into lp:partner-contact-management

Review: Needs Information

> There is no technical reason that it cannot be moved here. It will be beneficial to have it here instead of OCB

> We have a few options:
> 1/ If openobject-addons MP changes, keep up with those changes, if it gets
> merged, remove it from here
> 2/ Ask that the openobject-addons MP be closed and suggest here as the
> repository to put it
> 3/ Duplicate the module under a different name
>
> I would rather do 2. The openobjects MP is dead in its tracks.

Why would it be beneficial to have it here rather than in OCB? Wouldn't be easier to track the changes if the branches have the same origin? On the other hand I'm unsure what is the OCB policy about adding a module, even if it is "supposed" to be merged in the official addons.

Unrelated: the bzr history and authorship has been lost, please use bzr-super-replay / --author must be used to keep the original author.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/partner-contact-management-base_contact/+merge/203979
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/partner-contact-management-base_contact.