savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openobject-addons/7.0_mail_thread_translate_bug1262000 into lp:openobject-addons/7.0

Review: Disapprove

Hello,

This may work for some models by some but _description is not translated by default. Fixing it this way will not be coherent. By luck you may have translation for res.groups but not others.
Without having a better solution (such as translating by default _description, which should be discussed), it's a limitation of the framework that we do no translate this.
In other models we use the subtypes (eg: project.task) which are translated.

Regards
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openobject-addons/7.0_mail_thread_translate_bug1262000/+merge/199374
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openobject-addons/7.0_mail_thread_translate_bug1262000.