savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/lp-community-utils/branch_pep8 into lp:lp-community-utils

Review: Disapprove

Hi,

It checks pep8 on the entire modified file, which is very likely to print way too many errors/warnings: the projects currently are far to be pep8-errors-prone and we don't expect for a merge proposal to fix all the pep8 errors in the modified files.  Considering that, I don't see the value to add that in the nag, as it will output a lot of false-negative.

I would agree with something in this vein, that checks only for modified lines (but only git actually): https://github.com/edx/diff-cover

Thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/lp-community-utils/branch_pep8/+merge/205260
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/lp-community-utils/nag_refactor.