savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/partner-contact-management-base_contact_add_partner_maiden_name into lp:partner-contact-management

Review: Needs Fixing

Sorry indeed something is missing

Thanks for the reminder

Correct me if I'm wrong but Maiden name is sexist and not accurate nor generic nowadays.

You should find enough altenatives with:
Maiden name -> birth name, surname at birth, original name, former name

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/partner-contact-management-base_contact_add_partner_maiden_name/+merge/204023
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/partner-contact-management/partner-contact-management-base_contact_add_partner_maiden_name.