savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/ocb-server/translate_warnings_1297525-trunk into lp:ocb-server

I guess it's hard for us to decide without input from the upstream developers. I really don't want to break ocb tests, and to prevent that it would need a coordinated merge between the two projects. So I would therefore still favour having 'ValidateError' to be restored and untranslatable for ocb, but maybe change it to a translatable 'Validation Error' in proposals on upstream trunk server and the tests in addons?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/ocb-server/translate_warnings_1297525-trunk/+merge/212736
Your team Savoir-faire Linux' OpenERP is subscribed to branch lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/ocb-server/translate_warnings_1297525-trunk.