savoirfairelinux-openerp team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~camptocamp/e-commerce-addons/7.0-receivable_account_payment_method-rde into lp:e-commerce-addons

Review: Needs Fixing code review, no tests

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this module ! We even have some tests, great !

Little things to change:

 * L136: No context=context for the .browse

Then, I would really find useful to add a group_by payment_method in the invoices search view. This way, in a few click, you know for example the amount by payment_method on open invoices and can compare with your "non-imported" bank statement.

Otherwise, perfect !

Joël
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/e-commerce-addons/7.0-receivable_account_payment_method-rde/+merge/223738
Your team extra-addons-commiter is subscribed to branch lp:e-commerce-addons.