Fwd: Moodle+SchoolTool project

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Oquist <moquist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, May 15, 2009 at 5:38 PM
Subject: Moodle+SchoolTool project
To: Joe Darrough <jdarrough@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Tom Hoffman <tom.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx>, Martin Dougiamas
<moodler@xxxxxxxxx>, Pete Bulmer <peterb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Penny Leach
<penny@xxxxxxx>, Brett Heath-Wlaz <panentheos@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Joe,

I've created an entry in the Moodle tracker for our project:
http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-19206, and that's linked to what
will become our specification:
http://docs.moodle.org/en/Development:SchoolTool_Integration. As we
discussed on the phone, we want this to be to everyone's benefit, and
the best way to make that happen is to keep all the planning and
progress public. That way nobody gets any nasty surprises, and our
work will hopefully be just what the Moodle and SchoolTool project
leaders are looking for.

I hope development can begin within the week of the 25th, but it may
take slightly longer to hammer out the spec to everyone's satisfaction
so we'll see.

I hope this sounds good to you; please let me know what you think.
I've CCed Tom (SchoolTool) and Penny, Paul, and Martin (Moodle). Brett
has been looking at some of the code already and will hopefully be
doing some of the work with me. Please consider yourselves introduced,
and let me know if the tracker entry and wiki page are in any way
misplaced.

Regards to all,
Matt

--