Re: SchoolTool Project on LP

2009/9/8 Tom Hoffman <tom.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx>:
> https://edge.launchpad.net/schooltool-project
>
> I'll fill it out tomorrow.  Gedminas, do you want to create the new
> sub-projects?  Or tell me what ones we need?

Super :)

I will create the sub-projects myself, and push the branches, setup
translations... I won't touch the bugs though.

I intend to make the branches hosted on launchpad rather than mirrored
from source.schooltool.org, to make it easier to reference those
sub-projects -- lp:~schooltool-owners/schooltool/schooltool.gradebook
will become lp:schooltool.gradebook . I suspect no one but me is using
schooltool.org repository any more.

Gediminas