My work on SchoolTool Week 39

Greetings,

don't know if I will be online on the meeting, here is the summary of
the work I've done last week:

• SchoolTool is now hosted on Launchpad -- lp:schooltool points to a
new branch lp:~schooltool-owners/schooltool/trunk . It is different
than the old trunk because of a mistake before releasing 2009.04.17
that I wanted to correct. I have replayed all the same checkins, but
revisions starting from 2514 are different. [1]
• Gradebook code is now hosted on Launchpad -- see
lp:schooltool.gradebook or lp:schooltool.gradebook/0.4 [1]
• Switched buildout and buildbot to use aforementioned lp:schooltool
and lp:schooltool.gradebook
• Gradebook is now internationalized, translations are automatically
imported and exported to lp:~menesis/schooltool.gradebook/translations
[2]
• SchoolTool translations are also exported, to
lp:~menesis/schooltool/translations [2]
• Deleted accidental/empty templates
• Tweaked Makefile and .bzrignore of various projects:
update-translations and friends, plus clean are now in available in
translatable projects.
• Merged fixes from old trunk to 2009.04 branch to make buildbot green
• schooltool.org/index.html update from Tom.
• looked at warnings sent by logcheck to root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx , fixed
some of them, there were still issues with backups

[1] New locations for schooltool branches -- will post a more detailed
explanation later
[2] still waiting for Rosetta to do the import and export

Pending:
• Create schooltool.interventions lp project
• Add interventions to 2009.04 moduleset, make a 0.1.0 release
• Create schooltool.lyceum.journal lp project, move translations from
schooltool project
• Make a schooltool.gradebook bugfix release, 0.4.10
• Publish lp:schooltool/1.0 branch, rename 2009.04 series and releases to 1.0.x
• Make schooltool 1.0.4 bugfix release
• And more starred in my Inbox...

Follow ups