Fwd: [Schooltoolers] SchoolTool 2010 Development Grants

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Ally <david_ally@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Schooltoolers] SchoolTool 2010 Development Grants
To: Tom Hoffman <tom.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Tom,

I tried using this link to install cando, but i got this error;

src/lxml/lxml.etree.c:126607: error:
‘__pyx_f_4lxml_5etree__xslt_doc_loader’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
error: Setup script exited with error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
An error occured when trying to install lxml 2.1.5. Look above this
message for any errors that were output by easy_install.
While:

and exit without installing lxml 2.1.5

any clue as per what is happening?

David