Re: Cando and current schooltool

--- On Fri, 5/7/10, Alan Elkner <aelkner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is probably a result of the newer version of zope,
> perhaps
> something to do with zmi_menus and how they now work?

Alan:

I remember I had this problem once and what I did (a hack) was to change the title attributes in two of the zcml directives:

<page
    name="treeindex.html"
    for="..interfaces.ICompetencies"
    class=".virginia.CompetenciesView"
    template="templates/competencies.pt"
    permission="zope.View"
    menu="zmi_views"
    title="Tree View"   <==========
    />

<page
    name="treeindex.html"
    for="cando.virginia.interfaces.ICompetencyReference"
    template="templates/virginiacompetency.pt"
    permission="zope.View"
    menu="zmi_views"
    title="Tree View"   <==========
    />

After that I remember it worked. Good luck :)

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html