extends and find-links in buildout

Guys:

I'm not sure if the base.cfg file should have:

extends = http://ftp.schooltool.org/schooltool/trunk/versions.cfg
find-links = http://ftp.schooltool.org/schooltool/trunk
             http://ftp.schooltool.org/schooltool/trunk/dev

in trunks, since versions.cfg clearly states that this is for development and the developer should add it to the buildout.cfg.

I guess I'm just sending this one to have a reminder that schooltool.gradebook and schooltool.intervention trunks currently break because these links need to be updated.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups