Re: Fwd: Can't install

I just installed a fresh Lucid instance and noticed the same error.

Trial and error got me to a missing package in Lucid:

python-zope.app

The package is available at:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/schooltool-owners/ppa/ubuntu/pool/main/p/python-zope.app/

but it's not listed in the Packages file for Lucid:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/schooltool-owners/ppa/ubuntu/dists/lucid/main/binary-i386/Packages

However it's listed in the Packages file for Karmic:

http://ppa.launchpad.net/schooltool-owners/ppa/ubuntu/dists/karmic/main/binary-i386/Packages

Maybe something went wrong building the list? I couldn't find a way to bypass the error.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.

Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html