Average returned as integer in the gradebook

I just noticed that the gradebook returns the average of a worksheet as integer.

According to the README.txt functional doctest in the gradebook package:

----- %< -----
We can get a student average for the worksheet, an integer percentage that
can later be used to formulate a letter grade.

However the int(round(...)) approach used in the getWorksheetTotalAverage method of the gradebook loses a little precision. Is this ok?

BTW, I'm assuming Cambodia will want averages with 00.00 precision. I have to ask though.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups