Re: Rotating cell text in an rml template

A couple interesting things I found do point to rotating text, but not
within a block table:

The first would mean taking the drawing of the form in another
direction, using linePlots rather than blockTables (this comes from
within z3c.rml source):

http://svn.zope.org/*checkout*/z3c.rml/trunk/src/z3c/rml/tests/input/tag-linePlot.rml

Another thing I found was someone who had used platypus to subclass
Flowable to make their own flowable that draws at a 90% angle, but
that would mean changing (through adaptation?) the zope rml code
itself:

http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2006-October/005381.html

I don't know if we want to consider hard-coding the report with
platypus, but there is always that possibility