Cando person filter widget bug

Hey Guys,

I found a bug in cando's newskin where it overrides the person filter
widget with its own widget, and it has a bug getting the group
container.  It uses IGroupContainer(ISchoolToolApplication, {}) with
the None part clearly missing.  This went unnoticed because (and I'm
guessing here) the pre-schoolyears adapter to get the group container
didn't even look at the context.  I suppose this bug came about after
we added schoolyears and had to change all of those adapters.  The
Virginia folks didn't notice that the widget wasn't working because
they don't enroll by group.  I think they do it via import.

Anyway, I submitted a branch for merging,
lp:~aelkner/cando/filter_widget_bug.  We'll need an egg and package as
soon as possible.

Thanks,
Alan

Follow ups