Demo features

Justus,

I created a branch of schooltool,

https://code.launchpad.net/~aelkner/schooltool/demo_fields

in which I added the following two features:

1) BooFieldDescription objects (unit and functionally tested)
2) limit_group_ids list for FieldDescription objects (unit tested)

I couldn't functionally test the second feature because it is for use
in the group-aware person views that I made in my niepa branch (not
yet moved to core because we have a lot to discuss there),

https://code.launchpad.net/~aelkner/schooltool/schooltool.niepa

The latest changes to that branch include adding the group-aware
person views and custom viewlets for navigation.  I pushed that branch
up even though the person tests fail because I need your help working
out why the school year add view does not work.  I'm sure it has
something to do with the custom viewlet managers, but I'm not sure
how.  If you could please fix it so that it drops to the True = False
test I put right below, I'll take from there as far as writing the
rest of the person tests.  If you do have a chance to look at the
failed test before the meeting, keep in mind that the niepa package
depends on the new features I put in my schooltool branch, and I added
,,./schooltool to buildout.cfg for now.

Thanks,
Alan