Re: More Feedback

Hi Ryan,

Sorry for the slow response -- we were celebrating Thanksgiving last
week, which, come to think of it, falls on a different day in Canada,
doesn't it?

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Ryan Hayward
<ryanhayward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Tom
>

> Teachers are loving school tool! They have passed on a few more points/ideas
> on to me,

That's great to hear!

> 1 - they would like to be able to remove/add students from their courses.

We've talked about this a lot.  We didn't actually have a bug filed
for it though, so I filed one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/schooltool/+bug/683313

> 2 - the ability to be able to add a photo of each student to the system.

Ah yes... that's something we used to have and should bring back.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/schooltool/+bug/683316

> Oh another quick question i remember way back when i thought I say a
> disciple addon for school tool, do you know if that is still around?

I was referring to the Intervention system, which lets you set up
goals for a student and follow up on them & communicate among relevant
stakeholders.

--Tom

Follow ups