Change in the Gradebook's functional testing

Hey everybody.

I just wanted to inform you a small change I did to the Gradebook's functional testing:

- Existing functional doctests (report_card.txt, request_reports.txt, etc) were moved from the gradebook/browser directory to the gradebook/browser/ftests directory. The ftests setup will now only look in this directory, so future functional doctests should be placed here.

- The long gradebook/browser/README.txt file was split in several smaller independent files (activity_categories.txt, category_weighting.txt, column_linking.txt, etc). This allow us to test just one feature per doctest and avoid lines like: "We need to put the score back for future tests to pass" or "Finally, we will reset the preferences to none so that the rest of the tests pass". (Un?)fortunately, this also force us to set the whole testing environment in every doctest (set up school years, courses, sections, persons, etc).

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html