Re: Custom person views

Hey Justas,

Ok, I implemented plan B as well and created the Add Teacher, Student
and Administrator views.  I coded them to fail safe when there is no
active schoolyear, just leaving the groups list empty, although I can
see your point about not showing the links in that case.  Would it
take much to add a custom action links manager for the PersonContainer
context only?  I don't want to hold up this branch from getting merged
any more than necessary.

Thanks,
Alan