New report package

Hey Justas,

I pushed two branches for my schooltool.report package work, one for
core and one for the gradebook:

lp:~aelkner/schooltool/report_package
lp:~aelkner/schooltool.gradebook/report_package

Could you please create a new sandbox and branch them side-by-side in
that sandbox so that you simulate my working environment and take a
look at the changes for the upcoming meeting?  I needed to change the
gradebook code to remove action links and view classes in step with
adding the same action links and the adapter-using view classes to
schooltool.report.  For that reason, I needed to point the gradebook
buildout.cfg into the schooltool branch so that the automated tests
continue to pass.

I haven't written functional tests for the report request views yet
(no reports in core to test), but manual testing against the gradebook
changes reveals that it works well.  The adapters added to the
gradebook produce exactly the same results as the view classes that
were removed, so the user sees no difference in the report request
views.

Of course, the report reference view is new.  I attached a screenshot
of the view when schooltool.gradebook has the adapters registered.  We
should talk at the meeting about how to test it in core.  I'm thinking
that just adding some mock reports to ftesting.zcml would not be too
defficult, but I wanted to get your ideas on that.

The key is, these two branches have changes that are dependent upon
each other, so they need to be merged into their trunks at the same
time, right before the code freeze.  Just keep that in mind as the
time winds down.

Thanks,
Alan