Report branches

Hey Justas,

I added functional tests to my report package branches, using mock
adapters in the core branch since there weren't any real ones to test.
 In the gradebook branch, I tested the reference view and all the
request views, looking only for the reports registered in
schooltool.gradebook to avoid failing when any new reports are added
to any other package.

Also, I made changes to descriptions at Tom's request and added a
category_key attribute to the report reference adapters to allow for
sorting of the references by a specific order of categories.  Lastly,
I used ICollator as Douglas' suggested to sort translated strings.

Please take a look at the updated branches and let me know if there is
anything I can fix real quick.  Is there a way to change my
descriptions to obey the 80 char rule without using triple-quoted
strings because I don't want newlines?  Also, is there any reason to
unit test the adapters since it's the views that really use them?  If
so, please recommend an example from core for that.

Thanks,
Alan

Follow ups