Skin historical file resources

Hey everybody.

While I was removing the 'Report a bug on Launchpad' link from the footer, I realized that besides removing the <a ...>...</a> element from the template, it would be good to remove the related CSS style. Then I started to think the same about the file resource zcml registration. And then the actual image file.

We don't need them, do we? Or should we keep them for historical functional reasons (like old skins depending on them)?

Then I noticed other image files (zonki related - zonki angry, zonki pointing, zonki question, zonki doing other cool stuff...), that we don't use anymore in the "current" skin.

So, I'd like your comments on what to do with these old resources. Can we get rid of them (css styles, file resource zcml registrations, image files)?

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups