Re: Custom Score Systems

Hi Alan,

A short note, continuing on discussion http://schooltool.pov.lt/irclogs/%23schooltool.2011-04-27.log.html#t2011-04-27T17:33:26

I think there is no need for a "RequirementRoot". Please create ScoreSystems, a new container class for score systems and put an instance in app["schooltool.requirement.scoresystem_container"].

If the need arises to, say, store some settings or such in the future, we can put a persistent settings object in app["schooltool.requirement_settings"] for example.

Evolution... I think we can introduce generations schema manager for schooltool.requirement and do the evolution there.

As for the database startup... I'd rather look into that after vacation. Once you're done, please re-assign the bug to me.

Justas