Re: Use of SchoolTool to authenticate users in pyquiz

This is actually more your call than mine, Mr. Hoffman, with the
understanding that:

1. I would of course prefer something for "everyone" to something just for me.
2. I would much prefer something just for me to something for no one.
3. We have time and money constraints that could cause "something for
everyone" to be "something for no one" if we aren't smart about it.

I hope this statement of the obvious helps ;-)

jeff