Gradebook popup menu

Hey Guys,

As per Tom's request, I created a pop-up menu that is activated when
the user clicks an activity link in the gradebook.  It creates a menu
roughly where the activity link is that has two items, 'Edit' and
'Sort by' which, if clicked, do what the other links always did.  I
didn't remove the '(sort)' links yet, but I will now that I have the
menu working.

If you check out the revision at
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~aelkner/schooltool.gradebook/popup_menu/revision/255,
you see that there wasn't much code and css needed to do the job.
Luckily, after reading from the JQuery tutorial enough to finally
understand how the whole $ stuff worked and how to override events, I
got the menu to appear when the user clicks the activity link and
disappear if they click outside of the menu.

It's still a work in progress.  I kind of hacked the part where the
menu's top and left attributes are set based on the screenX and
screenY attributes of the event, and the menu seems to come up close
to where the user clicks, but I'm not sure it's the right way to code
it.  If anyone has a better idea, please let me know.

I attached a screenshot of how the menu appears.  It doesn't look as
nice as what jquery's contextMenu plugin supplies, but the plugin uses
a background image for the <li> elelment where I just use a color.
Again, any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Alan