SchoolTool Sneak Preview

For a sneak peek at the new look schooltool, go here:
http://69.164.203.135:6660/persons

Log with username "manager" password "schooltool"

The people view is most finished.  If you click on one of the person
names you can see the accordion view we're working on.  We are doing a
completely new skin so views beyond the ones we've touched don't work.

This is just our working test server, so it may go up or down, change
weirdly, or disappear at any time, but it will do for a sneak peak.

We've got about two months to finish this before we start freezing the
next release.

--Tom

Follow ups