Preferences modal dialog

Hey Guys,

I got the modal dialog to work for person preferences, but there are
some issues:

1) The javascript is wired to a link that I added temporarily in the
person view which I had the luxury of assigning an id.  We need to
come up with a way for a javascript selector to find the real
Preferences link found in the action links viewlet manager.

2) In order for a modal view to work, its contents have to be only the
form and no page wrapping, so as a consequence, clicking on the
Preferences link in the action links viewlet manager brings up the
form with no wrapping.  This will be solved when we come up with a way
to make that link bring up the modal dialog.

3) The modal dialog itself does not look too attractive, but that's
probably a matter of fixing css in the flourish skin.

We can discuss these issues at the meeting.

Thanks,
Alan

Follow ups