Reports view

Justas,

I added file_type to the reportLink directive and changed the report
link manager to render as a table, using the file_type to group the
rows under sub-headings.  This gave me the occasion to add styles to
table.css for sub-headings, namely, as Douglas and I had discussed, by
putting them under 'tbody th' as opposed to the heading styles that
are under 'thead th'.

Please don't removed the reportLinks that I put back into the
basicperson flourish package as they allow us to see the view and
tweak its appearance.  As soon as we are done that step, we can remove
the reportLinks that are really defined in the gradebook package.  I
attached a screenshot.

Thanks,
Alan