Re: What is this???

--- On Mon, 7/4/11, Justas <justas@xxxxxx> wrote:

>   Really now.  Where's the XXX?

My bad on not marking the code. I do write them on my TODO though:

----- %< -----

Flourish TODO
=============

* Use minified version of jquery-ui.js
* Remove parent div on accordion viewlet templates
* $(document).ready() calls:
  + in templates?
  + in flourish?
  + how to set input focus, for example in the login form?
* CSS:
  + Change LP icons for jQuery icons
  + Find a better way to style zc.table (CSSFormatter)
  + Style div.errors icons without additional markup
* Remove duplicated fieldset logic from forms

I'll also pay more attention to the newlines at the end. Sorry.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html