Selenium chrome driver broken by schooltool.devtools 0.6.1

Gediminas:

I'm adding selenium tests for the bug fixes I'm working on, and I noticed an issue with the chrome driver and schooltool.devtools 0.6.1.

When I run:

$ LANG=C bin/test --tests-pattern=stests -s schooltool.app

I get:

----- %< -----
File "/home/replaceafill/.sandboxes/flourish_bugfixes/src/schooltool/app/browser/stests/app.txt", line 8, in app.txt
Failed example:
    browsers.manager.open('http://localhost')
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/home/replaceafill/.sandboxes/flourish_bugfixes/python/lib/python2.6/doctest.py", line 1253, in __run
        compileflags, 1) in test.globs
      File "<doctest app.txt[1]>", line 1, in <module>
        browsers.manager.open('http://localhost')
      File "/home/replaceafill/.sandboxes/flourish_bugfixes/src/schooltool/testing/selenium.py", line 592, in __getattr__
        return self.start(name)
      File "/home/replaceafill/.sandboxes/flourish_bugfixes/src/schooltool/testing/selenium.py", line 598, in start
        driver = _browser_factory()
      File "/home/replaceafill/.buildout/eggs/schooltool.devtools-0.6.1-py2.6.egg/schooltool/devtools/selenium_recipe.py", line 67, in spawn_browser
        browser = factories[factory_name]()
      File "bin/test", line 156, in <lambda>
    AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'webdriver'
----- %< -----

using this in my buildout.cfg:

selenium.default = linux_chrome
selenium.linux_chrome.binary = /usr/bin/chromedriver
selenium.linux_chrome.capabilities.chrome.binary = /usr/lib/chromium/chromium

If I change schooltool.devtools to 0.6.0 in [versions] the test works well.

I think this is only an issue with the chrome driver, because if I use the iceweasel (firefox) driver:

selenium.default = iceweasel
selenium.iceweasel.web_driver = firefox
selenium.iceweasel.binary = /usr/bin/iceweasel

and schooltool.devtools 0.6.1 the test runs, although it fails due to case sensitive output:

    +     <TITLE>
    +       Calendar for Administrator, SchoolTool - Tuesday, February 1, 2005
    +     </TITLE>

    - <title>
    -     Calendar for Administrator, SchoolTool - Tuesday, February 1, 2005
    - </title>

Could you please take a look at this? For now, I'll stick to chrome + schooltool.devtools 0.6.0 to keep working.

Thanks.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups