Selenium tests for the journal

Justas, Gediminas:

Could any of you please review this merge request:

https://code.launchpad.net/~replaceafill/schooltool.lyceum.journal/flourish/+merge/80535

I want to add selenium tests for the student view of the journal but I want to be sure that the changes I made to the buildout are correct. And if they're not, please add the correct configuration to set up the selenium test runner for the journal.

Thanks.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups