Recent schooltool.gradebook merge

Hey Guys,

I just made a recent merge to schooltool.gradebook that includes all
the new content/views for the course worksheet deployment feature.  It
still has work that needs doing, but i wanted to make sure that it was
merged into trunk before I left for vacation.

Gediminas,

I also snuck in a couple of simple fixes, none of which had any
corresponding bugs reported, so you can decide amongst the following
to add to CHANGES.txt, if any:

1) made due_date optional for adding activities
2) made hiding of average/total columns dependent on canAverage()
method in IWorksheet instead of 'deployed' attribute as before.
That's because deployed course worksheets can be averaged.  And heck,
if report sheets have only ranged values scoresystem activiities, why
not show the average for them, too.
3) made deployed worksheet tabs (report sheet or course) have an italic style
4) added Done button to Report Sheet Templates view

Take from that what you will.

Thanks and happy holidays to all,
Alan