Re: Planner file

On 02/13/2012 08:50 PM, Tom Hoffman wrote:
The GNOME planner file I made at the sprint is here:

https://code.launchpad.net/~schooltool-owners/+junk/cando-planner

  Thanks!

Note that GNOME planner kind of sucks, and I don't necessarily know
how it works.

It doesn't seem to work when you double-click on the document icon
(even with the right MIME type set, which does not happen by default).
  Just open it from the app (apt-get install planner, btw).
  Works for me..

Also, I don't seem to understand a basic concept, or it isn't handled
by planner.  That is, since most of these tasks aren't dependent on
each other, the dates are mostly explicitly set, so once things start
shifting back, it is a pretty manual process.  Hopefully there's some
way to do this I've not yet learned.

When you set/edit date (schedule) of the task there's a dropdown with three options:

  - fixed date (default)
  - no earlier than
  - as soon as posible

Cheers,