Branches merged

Gentlemen:

I just pushed all my changes to their respective trunks. Sorry for a few hacks I used, but I'll get rid of them as I start adding stests for the CanDo gradebooks. I'll also ask Tom tomorrow about some corner cases, like a section not having skills assigned. Should it appear in the navigators...?

I didn't pushed the report style work because I noticed Vinny just sent new measure information, so I'll update those.

Douglas

"... allí­ es cuando te das cuenta que las cosas malas pueden resultar bastante buenas..." - Lionel Messi

Por favor, evite enviarme adjuntos de Word, Excel o PowerPoint.
Vea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html

Follow ups