Re: Export XLS testing in Selenium

On 06/20/2012 11:15 PM, Douglas Cerna wrote:
--- On Tue, 6/19/12, Justas<justas@xxxxxx>  wrote:

   In the nutshell, to test the exported XLS you need:
Justas:

Could you please share the buildout configuration you use to run the schooltool/export/stests/export.txt test and the command line call?

I tried to run trunk's tests and I got a TimeoutException in line 16:

     manager.wait(downloads.new)

The reason is that my Chrome is downloading the export.xls file to /home/replaceafill/Descargas instead of the parts/tests/downloads directory and downloads.new() returns an empty list (so the timeout).

I tried to specify an explicit option in the command line like:

bin/test -t export.txt --selenium-downloads-dir /home/replaceafill/sandboxes/flourish_trunk/parts/test/downloads

but I still get the export.xls file in my /home/replaceafill/Descargas folder. Do I need to change something in my Chrome configuration?

Looks like outdated chromedriver. Try fetching the new one from http://code.google.com/p/chromedriver/downloads/list

Cheers,
Justas