Re: [Schooltoolers] Soft Launching SchoolTool 2.3

2012/10/19 Tom Hoffman <tom.hoffman@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
>
> Gediminas uploaded the SchoolTool 2.3 packages to our repository early
> this morning for precise (12.04).
>
> I don't think we have quantal yet, and I don't want to push out
> announcements Friday afternoon, so the "official" launch will be
> Tuesday.  But they're there now if you're very anxious (as usual, you
> wouldn't want to make this large an upgrade on a production instance
> without some testing).

SchoolTool 2.3 packages have now been built in the main ppa for
quantal (12.10) and dev ppa precise (12.04)

https://launchpad.net/~schooltool-owners/+archive/ppa?field.series_filter=quantal
https://launchpad.net/~schooltool-owners/+archive/dev?field.series_filter=precise

They are NOT in the archive of just-released Ubuntu 12.10, you have to
add the PPA to software sources.

The list of changes since SchoolTool 2.1.1 is at
http://book.schooltool.org/2.3-release-notes.html

--
Gediminas