JuJu frustrations

OK, I spent too much time messing with JuJu this week -- particularly
just trying to self-host my own cloud instead of using Amazon.

The instructions for setting up a local cloud a) are short; b) don't
work; c) don't provide any useful error messages.  I got some help on
#juju but got nowhere.  See
https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/getting-started.html

The overall support for generic OpenStack clouds seems pretty...
poorly documented.

So that leaves Amazon Web Services.  That's not a show stopper, but a
bit annoying, and I'd have to set up a new Amazon account for SIELibre
or something to pay for it.

Mainly, I'm feeling a bit less pumped about JuJu's readiness.

--Tom