Re: Skill events tested

I have released cando changes and also gradebook that added MyGradesTable.

SchoolTool CanDo 0.4.1 (2012-11-29)
-----------------------------------

- Fixed skills sorting in more teacher and student views.
- Update section worksheets on global skill or skillset change
(https://launchpad.net/bugs/1066940)

SchoolTool Gradebook 2.3.1 (2012-11-29)
---------------------------------------

- Set default point value of external score to 100, the same as of activity.
- Refactor student's gradebook view for CanDo.

However, I could not test if MySkillsGrades change works. I do not
have full verso skills imported, but have added a few skills and
projects to a section. In the sidebar I see (o) Projects radio button
with one choice, below it – Skills Popup. That means this is a Project
gradebook.

So, when I login as a student and click CanDo tab, I get Not Found

http://localhost:7081/schoolyears/2010-2011/2010-fall/sections/history_a_2010-fall_teacher002_000/mygrades-projects

I added the following to gradebook.zcml

   <flourish:page
      name="mygrades-projects"
      for="schooltool.course.interfaces.ISection"
      class=".gradebook.SectionProjectsCanDoRedirectView"
      permission="schooltool.view"
      />

But this redirects to another Not Found.

http://localhost:7081/schoolyears/2010-2011/2010-fall/sections/history_a_2010-fall_teacher002_000/projects/Project/mygrades

I have a random skills setup on my side, but still should not get an
error on top tab.

--
Gediminas