SchoolTool landing page

I've been intermittently researching and trying to settle on an
alternative to Plone for the remaining parts of schooltool.org, so we
can get rid of that rather large pile of software that's doing very
little work.

The only thing that makes me happy is Sphinx, which is a reStructured
text based system we're using for http://book.schooltool.org  It is
simple and easily maintainable via bzr.

So the basic breakdown is:

* Sphinx for all the documentary/informative pages;
* Launchpad for all the project managment stuff;
* We should probably start a forum, because we're channeling a lot of
discussion through Launchpad that would benefit from a more robust
forum interface;
* Move news onto a weblog -- probably just a Blogger blog for simplicity;
and
* Make a nice looking static front page for schooltool.org, basically by hand.

I think this makes sense.  I can probably do the front page myself if
necessary, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone is interested in
helping.  I don't want anything radically different or complicated,
and the code needs to be relatively clean, particularly so people can
do translations sanely.

If you're interested in helping, let me know.

--Tom