Releases, Software and Otherwise

The planned release date for SchoolTool 1.0 was Thursday, April 23rd, to
coincide with the release of Ubuntu Jaunty.
Good news!  The developers delivered -- we met our goals for the release on
time.  It is packaged and in our Launchpad PPA to be installed or fetched
via apt-get update.

More good news and another delivery!  My second daughter arrived Sunday
morning, healthy and three weeks earlier than expected.

Bad news -- I've still got a number of things on my project manager TODO
list for the release, including deploying a new website at
schooltool.organd updating more documentation.

So, rather than having a discombobulated release this week, or neglecting my
family, I decided to slide the official release to April 30th.

In the meantime, please try out the current release and FILE BUGS.

--Tom