schooltoolers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
SchoolTool 1.0.6 released
SchoolTool 1.0.6 stable release is now available, for those who are
still running it on Hardy.
This is a big update for summer that includes bug fixes and some
backported changes up to SchoolTool 1.4.2.
Changes since 1.0.5, released in March 2010:
- Removed SchoolTool logo from PDF footers (https://launchpad.net/bugs/561558)
- Copy data from previous school year (https://launchpad.net/bugs/541673)
- Added course names to section links in the person view, sorting Sections and
Groups links by school year (https://launchpad.net/bugs/545793)
- Speed up editing of section learners and instructors
- XLS Importer catches errors before trying to create objects.
- Fix Timetable Schemas page for non-manager users
- Fix timetable display when first day of the week is empty
- Fix timetable plugin for sampledata (https://launchpad.net/bugs/306107)
- Translate "Confirm" button in delete forms correctly.
- Made edit links on person, section and group views available only to
- Display resources of calendar events on weekly view
- Use semicolon to separate instructors in section's label
- Prevent the user to enter non-ascii usernames
- Update translations
More info at https://launchpad.net/schooltool/1.0/1.0.6
No other projects for Hardy were updated and are not planned, unless
someone asks me to do so. Everyone is advised to upgrade to Ubuntu
10.04 LTS, that includes a newer version of SchoolTool. Please read