Re: Average as point values

Douglas,

You don't need to do anything weird to get an average column to
display differently.  You just need to go to the preferences view and
choose a score system for the average column.  That will cause it to
convert percentages to the corresponding values in the score system
using the low percentage column of the score system to determine which
value to display.

Hope this helps,
Alan.