Re: documentation for installing schooltool on remote server

Hi Daniel,

The only thing you can't do is install SchoolTool on a server where you
don't have root access.  That is, you can't just get a web account and
install SchoolTool in your web directory using cPanel or whatever the way
you can with a PHP app.

On the other hand, if you rent a vps -- virtual private server -- with
Ubuntu pre-installed, you can just apt-get schooltool over ssh.

Does that answer your question?

--Tom