Any Cloud Hosting For SchoolTool?

Hello everyone,

My name is Khalizan Halid and I am starting a tuition center (which gives
tutorial services to students after school). I have looked at a few school
management packages but most fall short of our requirements. SchoolTool
looks good, however the installation appears to be very daunting to a
non-techie like me. And phyton, is as far as I can recollect, a reptile. I
wonder if anyone is or anyone knows someone who is offering cloud-based
hosting for SchoolTool, allowing non-techies to just use a pre-installed
system on the web. Also, if there is a demo system I can try out anywhere.

Thanks.

Follow ups