Customizable CSS in SchoolTool 2.8.3

I'm happy to announce the release of SchoolTool 2.8.3 to our Launchpad PPA.

This release contains an oft-requested new feature: easily customizable
cascading style sheets, allowing you to change the colors and generally
re-brand your SchoolTool instance.

See http://book.schooltool.org/custom-css.html for instructions.

This release also contains a new section attendance report accessible from
the Journal that breaks down attendance totals for each student in a PDF
report.  We also fixed the Student Detail Report so it more reliably
displays the complete attendance records for an individual student.

Release notes here:
http://book.schooltool.org/2.8-release-notes.html#schooltool-2-8-3-2014-11-11

Thanks as always to Mark Shuttleworth for his support!

Cheers,
Tom Hoffman
SchoolTool Project Manager