scratch team mailing list archive

Re: Scratch Java applet plays back midi on Linux?

Hmmm.... I always used to get an error message in the applet saying
something like "Failed to load soundbank"... it's been a while. I always
figured it was b/c of lack of good midi libraries in Linux, but maybe it was
just temporary problem with my applet or Java config. Hrm...

--
_____
Amos