scratch team mailing list archive

Changes to layout of repository

Hi Everyone,

I've made some changes to the layout of the Scratch on linux SVN repository
on Assembla.  This was done in part to make it easier to fork for the sake
of keeping the debian and rpm packages separate. I've just been told by a
friend that that's not too necessary - that the files can coexist
peacefully, so I shouldn't bother.

Kevin, can you please add the rpm related stuff? If you need to do more than
add the spec file, let me know and we can create a fork. Otherwise, if you
don't need to make changes to the source package, we'll just keep all the
files in the trunk.

http://www.assembla.com/spaces/scratchonlinux/trac_subversion_tool

-Amos

--